A Content Management System (or CMS) is a special web site tools that allows the owner to easily and instantly update the site.
Don’t panic !
If you are too busy to manage your website content, simply send me the resources; I am available to update your website for you, as and when you require.
Content is any element on a web page. An element can be text, an image, a link, or a downloadable object, such as an audio or video file, or PDF or Word document.
Advantages of a Content Management System
- You will never again have to wait or pay for someone else to make your web updates
- You get to see Content Management System changes online instantly.
- You can display product/service lines – add, modify and remove pages at will.
- You can expand or decrease your site as and when needed.
- See benefits in Google rankings due to regular content changes and updates via our Content Management System.
- You can easily upload multimedia files and documents with Content Management System for sharing with your online audience or community.
- You can insert files such as Microsoft Word and Excel documents, Adobe Acrobat files, and (up to 32MB) movie, and sound files and embed youtube files and more.
I supply quick start manuals, training and ongoing support.